LETTER OF ENGAGEMENT.
Below you will find a summary of the service that will be provided in our capacity as your tax agent.
WHAT WE WILL DO.
1. We will endeavour to ensure that you and your work/business activities are fully up to date with all matters concerning the production and submission of your annual self assessment tax return. We will advise you of any deadlines that you must meet and assist you in ensuring that your tax liabilities are accurate, efficient and take full advantage of your entitlements and allowances as per current HMRC regulations.
2. We will, after initial registration as a client, liaise with HMRC on your behalf and carry out an overview of your past historical annual tax returns, going back a period of four years, with a view to analysing the accuracy of whether the level of taxation your work/business activities have been subjected to has in fact been excessive and has resulted in your being overly taxed.
3. Upon discernment that a client has been, in our opinion, overly taxed (see above), we will look to prepare and submit an application for overpayment relief going back a period of four years and request therein to HMRC that all overpaid tax formerly subjected to our client be repaid forthwith by way of a tax rebate.
4. We will accept from HMRC on behalf of our clients, all paid and repaid amounts into our working bank account. From there all amounts will be electronically transferred to our clients after our commission/fees are deducted.
5. We will accept from HMRC on behalf of our clients, all correspondence pertaining to our clients affairs and endeavour to notify our client when contents of said correspondence require actioning by our client.
WHAT WE WILL NOT DO
6. We will not offer our client any advice pertaining to avoiding their full responsibilities regarding the taxation of their work/business activities.
7. We will not comply with any attempt to falsify or subvert any information or calculation thereof to be submitted to HMRC that is presented to us by a client. Any client in breach of this will be deleted from our records.
8. We will not carry out any audit of a clients bookkeeping or accountancy records for the purposes of a clients legal duties.
9. We will not act as a clients accountant or tax advisor. Our role is strictly as a tax agent pertaining to the matters mentioned. (points 1 – 5)
10. We will not take responsibility for the accuracy and efficiency of a clients record keeping or for the accuracy of any figures presented to us as agents from a client for the purposes of presentation to HMRC. All such figures are ‘assumed’ to be accurate in accordance with a clients records and suitable for presentation to HMRC.
WHAT YOU MUST DO.
11. You are asked to answer any questions we have from time to time to put to you, either via telephone, in writing, or via email honestly and accurately, and accept that we will submit any figures you give us, either via telephone, in writing, or via email to HMRC on your behalf on the ‘assumption’ that they are honest and accurate and correspond with your own internal business and work record keeping activities. You fully accept that the responsibility for the accuracy of afore mentioned figures used by ourselves on your behalf is entirely your own.
12. You are required to take responsibility for the safe keeping of your work/business records for a period of six years following the submission of any matters pertaining to figures contained within such records.
13. You are asked to cooperate with us by responding to any communication from us either via tax, telephone, email or in writing within a reasonable amount of time.
14. You accept and acknowledge that the format of our agent relationship with you the client is that you will never at any point be asked to ‘pay’ us any money. Any fees for the appropriate service owed to us will be deducted from any rebates that are forthcoming to you. Standard tax rebate commission 25%. Tax return £299. Tax investigation £499. Telephone advice free of charge.
These are the terms of our letter of engagement to all clients. For a full terms and conditions please refer to www.selfemployedtaxback.com
And remember, at no point will you have to put your hand in your pocket. Your total involvement in the process is simply to press the ‘claim now’ link on this page and fill out your details and then press send. And that’s it.
To get started? Simply click CLAIM NOW.
www.selfemployedtaxback.com. Striving for efficiency and maximum gain for clients in all matters concerning self employed tax rebate matters, CIS tax rebate matters, in addition to complete year round support for self employed tax return and CIS tax return administration. ALL on a no rebate – no fee basis.